"Cape Mentelle is firing
on all cylinders"..."It is hard to say
which of the wines is best"
Licensee: Cape Mentelle Vineyards Ltd.
License number: 6180025494
Type of License: Producer's License
Cape Mentelle Vineyards Ltd ABN 79 008 815 334 (the “Company”) is bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Act”).
The Company will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. The types of personal information collected and the purposes for which that personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances.
For example, the Company may collect personal information from you when you:
- access the Site;
- request certain documents or goods; or
- make a services request or visit booking.
The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, physical address, telephone numbers, date of birth, IP address, details of past transactions/requests you have made and such other information as required in the circumstances.
Any person may seek access to personal information which the Company holds about that person and the Company will provide access to that information in accordance with the Act.
There are certain exemptions which may apply to the provision of that information. Further, we may require that the person requesting access provide suitable identification and we may charge an administration fee for granting access to information. Requests for access to personal information held by the Company should be sent to email@example.com or 61 8 9757 0888.
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- with your consent, sending you information about the Company and its activities and advertising and marketing materials;
- statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, and improvement of the Site, products and services of the Company;
- to perform the services you request, respond to queries and to book visits; and
- such other purposes as indicated to you at the time we collected your personal information or as otherwise permitted by the Act.
Mandatory information must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we may not be able to address your query or to provide the services requested.
Your personal information will be retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and as otherwise might be required by law. After such period, your personal information will be either de-identified or permanently destroyed in accordance with the Company’s document retention policies.
The Company may disclose your personal information to its related companies anywhere in the world. The Company may also disclose your personal information (including to entities located outside Australia) where:
- you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party, and/or,
- the Company has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, or in order for the third parties to otherwise perform services for the Company (e.g. to provide website hosting and data storage services), and/or,
- the Company is required or authorised to do so by law or a court order (this may also include disclosure to certain government bodies such as law enforcement authorities and other emergency services organisations).
The Company will take reasonable steps to safeguard the security and privacy of personal information held by it from misuse and unauthorised access.
However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet and the Site, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet and the risk of unauthorised and fraudulent activities associated with the Internet. Except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, the Company excludes all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorized access to your personal information.
You can disable Cookies in your web browser. However, this may disable all cookies used by your browser, including those from other websites, which may cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling cookies may change your browsing experience on the Site, or may make navigating around the Site more difficult.
You can disable cookies in your web browser as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above:
1. Go to "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. Use the cursor to select the level you require.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
1. Go to "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Security" tab.
3. Select "Internet", then click on "Custom Level".
4. Under "cookies", select the option you want.
Netscape 6.x and 7.x:
1. Click the "Edit" menu, then "Preferences".
2. Privacy and security.
1. Go to "Tools", then "Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" setting.
Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
1. Click the "Edit" menu.
2. Click the "Preferences" option.
3. Click the "Security" option.
4. Click "Display cookies".
Access to the Site is governed by Terms & Conditions . The Company does not permit persons who are under legal alcohol consumption and/or purchasing age in their country of residence to use the Site and such persons must not fraudulently misstate their age to obtain access to the Site or in providing us with any personal information. For Australian residents, only those aged 18 years and over may access and use the Site.